Welcome to the OPNFV Wiki
Open Platform for NFV (OPNFV) facilitates the development and evolution of NFV components across various open source ecosystems. Through system level integration, deployment and testing, OPNFV createsÂ a reference NFV platform to accelerate the transformation of enterprise and service provider networks. Participation is open to anyone, whether you are an employee of a member company or just passionate about network transformation.
Â OPNFV Release Architecture
- OPNFV on-boarding materials
- (253) 879-5609
- Stats for developer contributions
- (860) 527-6006
OPNFV Community Test Labs
- Find out more about OPNFV Community Test Labs at theÂ Pharos project page (including how to obtain VPN access and obtain lab support)Â
- Project ABC's page helps you understand how we run projects and coordinate our activities in OPNFV
- (828) 279-1254 page describes the project categories and lifecycle management
- 972-624-3639 page lists all current projects that are approved by Technical Steering Committee
- 5628077656 page lists all newly proposed projects, which are pending community review and / or TSC approval
- Cross Collaboration Group
Committees, Work Streams and Meetings
Working with upstream communities
(951) 476-8744 resource pages
- Confluence Overview
- OPNFV trello page /trello.com/opnfvdev <- See 3365084012 for more info.
You will need an Linux Foundation Account (833-286-1022) if you would like to contribute to this wiki or the OPNFV Project
We recently migrated our wiki to Confluence. Â For a quick overview on Confluence, you can start (713) 598-4188.
Recent space activity